STORY OF THE TURNER HOUSE & OCSFA

OAK CLIFF SOCIETY OF FINE ARTS

The mission of the Oak Cliff Society of Fine Arts is to promote art and culture and provide responsible stewardship of the Turner House. The Society offers this beautiful historic home for celebrating life events, fostering community connections, preserving history, and supporting the arts. 

OCSFA HISTORY




THE HISTORIC TURNER HOUSE

Founded in 1926, the Oak Cliff Society of Fine Arts is one of the Dallas-Fort Worth area’s oldest philanthropic organizations.  OCSFA has promoted the arts, historic preservation, and involvement with civic causes for more than 90 years. 

The Society is housed in the historic Turner House, built by J. P. Blake and is one of only two still-standing homes of the original four Winnetka Heights promotional houses built in 1912. The Turner House serves as the programmatic center and home base for the Oak Cliff Society of Fine Arts.

TURNER HOUSE HISTORY



Log in

The Oak Cliff Society of Fine Arts at Turner House

401 N. Rosemont, Dallas, Texas 75208

Mailing Address

Oak Cliff Society of Fine Arts

P.O. Box 222332

Dallas, Texas 75222-2332


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software